Alessandro Del Sole's Blog

/* A programming space about Microsoft® .NET® */
posts - 143, comments - 0, trackbacks - 0

My Links

News

Your host

This is me! This space is about Microsoft® .NET® and Microsoft® Visual Basic development. Enjoy! :-)

These postings are provided 'AS IS' for entertainment purposes only with absolutely no warranty expressed or implied and confer no rights.

Microsoft MVP

My MVP Profile

I'm a VB!

Watch my interview in Seattle

My new book on VB 2012

Order my book about VB 2012 on Amazon My book "Visual Basic 2012 Unleashed" is available. Click the cover!

My new book on LightSwitch!

Visual Studio LightSwitch Unleashed My book "Visual Studio LightSwitch Unleashed" is available. Click the cover!

Your visits

campusMVP.NET - Tutored online training for Microsoft developers

Follow me on Twitter!

Messenger me!

CyberInstaller Beta Tester

Download CIS 2008!!

CodePlex download Download my open-source projects from CodePlex!

Search the blog

Article Categories

Archives

Post Categories

.NET Framework

Blogroll

Help Authoring

Microsoft & MSDN

Setup & Deployment

Visual Basic 2005/2008/2010

My Screencasts about Visual Basic 2008

In this page you can find some community screencasts about all .NET development areas with Microsoft Visual Basic 2008!

I created a resource page onto MSDN Code Gallery where you will find all the source code related to the videos.

Check periodically this page and update your bookmarks, new screencasts are coming soon. Stay tuned! :-)

ADO.NET Data Services

Creating ADO.NET Data Services with Visual Basic 2008

In this short video you will learn how to create an ADO.NET Data Service with Visual Basic 2008 over a relational database, understanding how things work on the server side

Consuming ADO.NET Data Services with Visual Basic 2008

In this video you will learn hot to consume ADO.NET Data Services from within .NET client applications. You will learn how to query a Data Service using LINQ and sending HTTP GET requests and how to perform CRUD operations in Visual Basic code

Download the code for both videos

.NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 new features series

.NET Framework Client Profile

The .NET Framework Client Profile is a subset of the .NET Framework full redist package which includes just the "client side" assemblies of the base class library to reduce the space needed to deploy client applications. In this video learn how to deploy a .NET applications using Visual Basic 2008, ClickOnce and the Client Profile.

Creating and consuming WCF services with Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions series

Creating and consuming WCF services with Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions - part 1

In this video learn how to create WCF services with Visual Web Developer 2008 Express and how to consume them with Visual Basic 2008 Express

Download the code

Creating and consuming WCF services with Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions - part 2

In this video learn how to create and consume WCF services exclusively with Visual Basic 2008 Express and how to export them to reusable project templates

Download the code

Print | posted on mercoledì 28 gennaio 2009 16:26 |

Feedback

No comments posted yet.

Post Comment

Title  
Name  
Email
Url
Comment   
Please add 1 and 7 and type the answer here: