Alessandro Del Sole's Blog

/* A programming space about Microsoft® .NET® */
posts - 159, comments - 0, trackbacks - 0

My Links

Your host

This is me! This space is about Microsoft® .NET® and Microsoft® Visual Basic development. Enjoy! :-)

These postings are provided 'AS IS' for entertainment purposes only with absolutely no warranty expressed or implied and confer no rights.

Microsoft MVP

My MVP Profile

I'm a VB!

Watch my interview in Seattle

My new book on VB 2015!

Pre-order VB 2015 Unleashed Pre-order my new book "Visual Basic 2015 Unleashed". Click for more info!

My new book on LightSwitch!

Visual Studio LightSwitch Unleashed My book "Visual Studio LightSwitch Unleashed" is available. Click the cover!

Your visits

Follow me on Twitter!

CodePlex download Download my open-source projects from CodePlex!

Article Categories

Post Categories

.NET Framework

Help Authoring

Microsoft & MSDN

Setup & Deployment

Visual Basic 2005/2008/2010

giugno 2014 Blog Posts

Messaging apps you can use instead of Whatsapp

This is not a technical blog post, rather it is something I wanted to share with smartphone users, especially with those who experienced bad days during some blocks of the Whatsapp messaging service. That said, I'd like to mention some good alternatives which allow chatting and possibly making VOIP phone calls. Apps I'm going to talk about are available to all platforms, including Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android devices. Obviously I will not discuss Skype and Viber (and Whatsapp of course) because you already know them and because they have different purposes (while chatting is one possibility). You will be able to...

posted @ lunedì 23 giugno 2014 20:57 | Feedback (0) | Filed Under [ Silverlight/Windows Phone ]