Alessandro Del Sole's Blog

/* A programming space about Microsoft® .NET® */
posts - 143, comments - 0, trackbacks - 0

My Links

News

Your host

This is me! This space is about Microsoft® .NET® and Microsoft® Visual Basic development. Enjoy! :-)

These postings are provided 'AS IS' for entertainment purposes only with absolutely no warranty expressed or implied and confer no rights.

Microsoft MVP

My MVP Profile

I'm a VB!

Watch my interview in Seattle

My new book on VB 2012

Order my book about VB 2012 on Amazon My book "Visual Basic 2012 Unleashed" is available. Click the cover!

My new book on LightSwitch!

Visual Studio LightSwitch Unleashed My book "Visual Studio LightSwitch Unleashed" is available. Click the cover!

Your visits

campusMVP.NET - Tutored online training for Microsoft developers

Follow me on Twitter!

Messenger me!

CyberInstaller Beta Tester

Download CIS 2008!!

CodePlex download Download my open-source projects from CodePlex!

Search the blog

Article Categories

Archives

Post Categories

.NET Framework

Blogroll

Help Authoring

Microsoft & MSDN

Setup & Deployment

Visual Basic 2005/2008/2010

The first English post!

Hi All, I think that most of you already know me if you spend some time in the Italian Visual Basic Tips & Tricks community or if you read some articles I wrote for the MSDN Visual Basic Developer Center or CodeProject; but maybe you downloaded some source projects from CodePlex or Code Gallery and you liked them (hopefully!).

I'm a Team member in the above mentioned VB T&T community and I'm a Microsoft MVP in Visual Basic development.

I decided to start this new English language blog (and I have to thank the VB T&T guys for hosting) because while being an MVP and writing articles for important Websites outside Italy I learnt a vision of Communities which is quite different from the one I had before. I learnt that Communities are not something close in themselves, but as if they were a unique, global community around the world where you can meet very skillful people and friends worldwide.

My main blog will remain the Italian one but here you'll find translations of the most interesting posts of mine, English language articles and screencasts (I love them) about .NET development and specifically WPF, LINQ and VSTO.

So, enjoy the blog and Visual Basic!

Alessandro

Print | posted on venerdì 2 gennaio 2009 18:24 | Filed Under [ Misc ]

Feedback

No comments posted yet.

Post Comment

Title  
Name  
Email
Url
Comment   
Please add 8 and 1 and type the answer here: